Integrated Management System
ARTLANT has as a model for its integrated management system a methodology based on the management of procedures, which combines the normative requirements for Quality, the Environment, Safety and Social Accountability.
ARTLANT's activities will always take into account the respect for all the applicable requirements in developing its procedures within the Legislation, Regulations, Working Licensing, Client's Requirements and Strategic Platform levels.
The Integrated Policy, disclosed, understood and felt by all the staff has ensured and will guarantee the fulfillment of objectives such as:
- zero accidents in quality, environment and safety;
- zero occupational illnesses;
- a decrease of waste and effluents;
- an efficient use of resources, raw materials, and subsidiary products, reducing the reprocessing activities.
The staff will have an opportunity to develop all their potential on the Knowledge, Skills and Behavior levels.
Based upon an efficient communications system with clients, staff, suppliers, and the local community and by investing in internal training regarding Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Protection and Quality Orientation, ARTLANT has ensured and will ensure the continuous fulfillment of the standards concerning:
- the readiness for emergency situations together with the local authorities concerned;
- the manufacture, selling and transport of PTA in a safe and environmentally responsible form;
- the integrated quality, environment, safety and social responsibility management system.